Thursday 29 May 2014

Until about two years ago I didn't really own any lipstick. I thought it was old fashioned and too grown up for me. Fast forward a few years and beauty blogging has turned me into a crazy lipstick lady. I've had to reinforce my lipstick storage as I ran out of room. I find lipstick everywhere now; in my car, at the bottom of handbags, coat pockets, my fridge (no really) I just can't stop buying lipstick! Today I'm going to show you 3 ways to wear 1 lipstick. For this I'm using a Collection Deluxe lipstick in 01.

Tinted Balm
This is a really natural way to wear lipstick, great if your a lipstick newbie. I started of by gently patting the lipstick onto my lips. I then rubbed that in with my fingers to achieve a subtle hint of colour. Next I layered on top a clear lip balm from Nivea. Ta-da a tinted balm! You could also use a coloured balm for a deeper colour.
Velvet Effect
This look is more intense but still really easy to re-create. All you need is translucent powder, tissue and a brush. Apply the lipstick to your lips. You can do this directly from the bullet or use a lip brush if you prefer. Now take the tissue and hold it up to your lips. Using the powder and a brush, gently pat it over the tissue. This technique will transform any lipstick into a velvet finish.
Super Glossy
This look is designed to create an impact and looks amazing paired with natural makeup. After applying your lipstick of choice and a layer of clear gloss for super shiny lips. You can also mix it up and use a lip gloss in a lighter or darker shade to change the colour of your lipstick. Lip glosses with a hint of shimmer also look great on this look.

I hope this post was helpful :) Hands up who's going to play with lipstick today? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment