Thursday 14 June 2012

 This was a highly requested blog post after featuring it in my May Favourites. I love pastel colours, but on my eyes...i wasn't too sure. But i've had a few months to play with this palette & i absolutely love it!
The top and bottom three colours are my favourites. I haven't ventured out to using the purple or green shades yet but i will do. The yellow is a really nice natural all over colour and i like to use the brown or pink eyeshadow in my crease. The lighter shades are ideal for highlighting. The pigmentation is good, not brilliant but for �4 you can't really go wrong. Each shadow has a shimmery finish which is really wearable. I find it doesn't crease and the colours apply best with my fingers. It does come with a double-ended eyeshadow brush but i don't tend to use it. I've included some swatches below!
 The Pretty Pastels Palette is �4 for 12 shades and available to buy from Superdrug or the MUA online shop. What do you think of this? The colours are really nice and more importantly it's affordable! I'm tempted to get their new 'Undressed' Palette! If you like MUA i think you'll like this.
Also let me know your MUA lipstick recommendations as i want to try some! x


*let me know if you have any questions! 

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment