Wednesday 20 June 2012

Heelllooo ladies!(soz if that sounds a bit creepy) Hope you've all had a good week so far. I tweeted the pictured below after receiving them this morning and a lot of you wanted to see a post on how to get your hands on these free samples. So here it is, enjoy your freebies!
 The first samples are from Garnier. I received three sachets of their BB cream in 'Light'. I was worried the colour would be too dark for my pale skin but the match wasn't to bad! I've tried a few BB creams before and I really like this one so far. This product will be perfect for the summer - if we get one! You can apply for a sample of Garnier's BB cream here - I'm not sure what shade you'll get but I hope they cater for darker skin tones too.
 The other two items i have are little samples from Avene. I'm a fan of the brand so it was nice to try some of their things I hadn't used before. I've had my eye on their Gentle Gel Cleanser(below) for a while so can't wait to test it out! The other product sample is their light hydrating cream with SPF 20. I'll be saving that for my holiday! To get some free samples from Avene I just filled out their Skin Diagnosis form here.
I also received my UNE skin glow foundation sample which you can find out how to get in my last post on free beauty product samples here.

I LOVE getting free samples & i hope you've found this post helpful. Also, i've been asked a few times what beauty box i recommend and honestly after all the negative reviews i see each month it puts me off so i don't subscribe to any! I much prefer this way of getting beauty samples, it's free & you know what your getting! Thank you to everyone who commented on my blog recently, makes me happy :) Thanks for reading!  x
twitter bloglovin' | hellocotton

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment