Saturday 2 June 2012

I've read so many POREfessional reviews these past few days as a result of it being free with this months issue of Glamour magazine! I think primers are one of those products you're not really fused about until you try one & then BAM, you can't live without it.

Benefit's Porefessional claims to minimize pores and leave skin looking smoother. Like all benefit products, the packaging is really pretty! I find it leaves skin feeling very silky and is a great base for applying make up. It's also good for controlling shine, feels very lightweight and you can wear under or over make up. The main selling point for this is that it helps to minimize pores. I've started to get pores around my nose, they aren't really large but this product does help to make them look less noticeable.

I do like this primer but at �23.50 a pop I'm tempted to see if any highstreet primers offer similar results. However, have you noticed this is normally free in magazines? Pick up a copy if you wanted to try before buying.
Have you tried POREfessional?
                                                            twitter bloglovin' | 
UPDATED JUNE 2014

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment