Thursday 7 June 2012

Firstly I am going to show you lovely lot what make up products i have been reaching for last month! I've got a few other skincare and bodycare products to show you, so i'll save those for the next post.
Benefit They're Real Mascara �18.50
The only high-end product in my May favs as I'm more of a high-street kinda person, I really like this mascara and you can read my review of it here.
MUA Pretty Pastels Palette �4.00
I wasn't sure if pastel eye colours were going to suit me, but i love this! The first six colours i have been reaching for daily, let me know if you would like to see a blog post dedicated to this palette. Also, MUA are launching a new neutral palette which looks amazing! I think it's called 'Undressed' so keep your eyes out for that.
MUA Lip Boom in Doin Good �3.00
I was umming and ahhing about this product when I first got it, but it's grown on my and it's become a favourite. This shade is a nice matte red that doesn't look to bright and doesn't dry out my lips. You can see my full review here.
Miners Nail Colour in Sunny Side Up �2.99
Yellow is my all time favourite nail colour. Last month I've been wearing this nice one from Miners Cosmetics. It's a lovely bright yellow, the formula is quite thin so i need to apply three coats. I won this in a twitter comp Miners were running. Check out their twitter here as they do competitions every week!
L'oreal Crayon Kohl in Crome Brown �4.20
I've been a bit cheeky and brought 4 eyeliners last month! I really like this one because it's brown but has a hint of shimmer in it. It's nice and soft, i've been using this daily!
Revlon Nail Enamel in Charming �6.49
There is something about the spring that makes me want to paint my nails in pastel. I brought this lilac colour on a whim because in Boots they were doing a 2 for �8 deal. The colour is so pretty but it does cheap easily. I do love this shade but glad I didn't pay full price!

I'm hoping my June favourites will be full of sun creams, after suns and fake tans - but i'm not sure if we are going to get any sunshine this month in the UK - Fingers crossed! Let me know if you've blogged about your may favs so i can have a looksie! x

p.s notice the smiley face air bubbles have created in the Revlon nail enamel, cute!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment