Friday 3 February 2012

 
Amy is one cool kid. If you like photography, fashion and make up - you're in for a right treat. See what Amy has to say on her favourite places to shop and her top blogging tips. Enjoy!

Favourite Make up brand?
My favourite make up brand is Bobbi Brown I love their mascaras especially! They can be quite pricey but less so than other high end brands such as MAC or NARS. I love the look of their packaging, it feels very glam in my makeup drawer or on my dresser.

High street or High end products,why?
As a student I like to find a healthy balance between the two. I think some products its essential to buy a good quality brand, such as foundations as cheaper alternatives often clog pores and cause me to break out! However, I love MUA's eyeshadows and at �1 a pop they don't break the bank. I also enjoy Barry M and Gosh products which are slightly more than MUA but definitely still value for money.

What shops do you love buying clothes from? 
I love vintage clothing, most of my clothes are found in charity shops or off eBay! If I had the money, I spend more in Urban Outfitters as I really enjoy their designs and they are less mainstream as say, New Look or Topshop. Its never good coming into college and seeing another girl wearing the same tee as you.

What's on your current wishlist?
On my wishlist is a new laptop as I've had my current one for nearly 6 years! It still uses Windows XP and its getting very slow. I also have to manually fan the back with my hand as it overheats a lot. Bless it, its served me well. I'm also hoping for 'The Virgin Suicides' as everyone always raves about it. Got to love a new book to get your teeth into.

Do you have any blogging tips?
Stay true to yourself. If you want to talk about fashion one day and sport the next, do so. Its your blog, your creative outlet. If anyone else has a problem with your content, stuff em'!

Top Three Favourite Blogs? Three?! Eek thats hard. I have a reading list as long as my arm. I love finding new blogs of all different genres. I would say however, the blogs which never disappoint me (other than Kia's blog obviously!) are http://devonisonfirestill.blogspot.com/ http://www.littlebirdfashion.com/ and http://schoee.blogspot.com/. All lovely ladies so go follow them :).

Thanks for answering the questions Amy! Now go check out her blog, you know you want to. 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment