Tuesday 28 February 2012


I'd never tried or heard of this brand before sampling this kit.  This is a one-use kit containing a mask, vitamin c concentrate and a peeling solution. I love the idea of a 20 minute mini facial treatment that you can do at home. This is the Carrot Radiance version, claiming to brighten the skin. I know they also do some other ones.
The kit comes with easy to follow instructions and it was fun to do! 



Like I mentioned before, this is a one-use kit so the samples are quite small. My skin definatley looked brighter afterwards, I just wish the products were bigger! Also the brightness in my skin only lasted about a day. This retails for �29 but at the minute is on offer for �20.

You can visit the Dr Renaud website here - http://www.doctor-renaud.co.uk/


Whould you try something like this out? Also, I really want to buy Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation & L'oreal Paris telescopic Mascara after reading good reviews, have you tried either? 
I love you all, new and old! x

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment