Wednesday 23 May 2012

I do love a new product launch. On Monday, Benefit released their latest highlighting product - Sun Beam. If you've tried High Beam before this is very similar but like a tinted version! Here my review of Benefit's Sun Beam :)


I received this in my goody bag at the Benefit Event I attend last week. The product comes in a cute little box. The nail varnish style packaging is the same as High & Moon Beam. This makes it really easy and quick to apply.
When I first saw this I thought it would be too dark for my pale skin, but I was so wrong! This looks really natural and gives a nice sun kissed glow. I definitely prefer this to High Beam, you can see them next to each other in the last photo. High Beam is a pinky toned highlighter and can sometimes look to obvious on my fair skin. I've been reaching for Sun Beam everyday, it's great for making your skin look more radiant.
I personally like to apply it before foundation, blending it in with my fingers. I apply it on my cheekbones, brown bones and sometimes down the centre of my nose.
It has very fine sparkly particles in it; don't worry nothing to garish! As you can see in the photograph where i've blended it on my hand, it's not too noticeable.

You get 13.0ml for �18.50, it doesn't sound like a lot of product but this little bottle will last me ages! A thing I love about Benefit is that they often give away free samples with magazines. I think it's next month's issue of Glamour they are offering some freebies!
Do you use a highlighter? What do you think of Sun Beam?

Hope your all enjoying the nice weather we've been having, also GOOD LUCK to any of you who are currently revising for exams! x

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment