Sunday 20 May 2012

Make up, tea and cakes are three of my favourite words. So when all three were combined last week & I was delighted! Last Wednesday evening I attended a Benefit event at Debenhams in Bournemouth. It was in aid of the new Benefit boutique and also the launch of their brand spanking new product Sun Beam.I've tried a few Benefit products before such as Bad Gal mascara & High Beam, which I both love, so I was really excited to attend the event! I've been to a couple of blogger events before and I have to say this was definitely my favourite!
My self and a few other bloggers were greeted at the Benefit counter by the beautiful Jasmine & Lisa. We were then given a talk about Benefit's recent success and latest products.

The Benefit Boutique is inside debenhams right next to the make up counter. They offer a range of beauty treatments including eye brow tinting and spray tanning. I think this is such a great idea & would be so much fun to do with a group of friends or as a little treat.

As well as testing out some Benefit products, Lisa informed us about Mascarathon; just the name it self sounds amazing but get a load of this. This summer Benefit are raising awareness and money for the charity Refuge. A charity run will take place from June 15th-29th. The run starts in Edinburgh and stops off in different cities throughout the UK. You can find out more information about Mascarathon here!

After an informing talk from head make-up artist Lisa Porter-Dixon, we all went on to have afternoon tea at The Print Room. We had sandwiches, scones and a selection of cakes accompanied with some Dorset tea - I felt so posh! It's so lovely inside, if your ever in Bournemouth I would definitely recommend checking it out.We chatted about all things girly including make up,weddings and of course blogging.

I left the event with a desperate need to become a Benebabe! I had a brilliant evening, it was lovely to meet some new bloggers and discover more about Brand. Thank you to Jasmine & Lisa!

We received a goody bag with some products to test out. I had a little play with them this morning & I can't wait to share my thoughts :) Oooh, make sure you have a nosey at the other bloggers who attended the event, they all have amazing blogs! Lauren, Michelle, Corrie, Kat.

Have you tried any Benefit products before? x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment