Friday 18 May 2012

I am featuring Project Foundation on my blog all this month! I will be reviewing a different foundation each week, voted by you lovely lot. Click here to see last weeks review.

Today's review is on Bourjois's latest foundation.

What Bourjois say about the product:

Bourjois 1.2.3. Perfect Foundation gives a flawless even complexion* for 16hrs, thanks to a new generation formula.
3 correcting pigments for zero imperfections:
  1. Yellow pigments: Anti dark circles
  2. Mauve pigments: Anti dull complexion
  3. Green pigments: Anti redness
  • 24hr hydration and anti-shine: cotton flower extract
  • SPF 10
  • Medium coverage, yet lets skin breathe
  • Soft and smooth formula for a second skin finish
*Tested on 31 women during 4 weeks = 97% agreed

What I Say
I was really excited to try out this new product. As I suffer from dark circles, blemish prone and dull skin this foundation really does sound perfect!

I went for the lightest shade 51, I love the fact all Bourjois foundations stick to the same shade numbers! It's a good match but just slightly too dark for me. Application wise - it goes on very smoothly. I find it easiest to blend with my fingers. Also the finish is matt so using my fingers helps to get it on before it dries. When applied it looks really natural and almost like your not wearing any foundation at all! It doesn't feel heavy and doesn't 'sit' on top of the skin. I have normal/combination skin and I didn't need to use a powder with this. 

The main selling point of this foundation is the three concealing properties. I felt it did cover my bad dark circles but I still needed a concealer. Same with my blemishes, the redness what reduced but I still need a bit of concealer. It did help to brighten my complexion. 

It claims to last 16 hours,  not too sure about that! I would say it lasted 8-10 hours on me. I feel like this foundation would cling to dry patches if you had any. The coverage is medium. 

 Overall
This foundation is best for oily/combination skin types, the summer months and people with minor blemishes to cover. This reminds me slightly of Estee Lauder Double Wear, however not as heavy but same finish.
Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect Foundation - �10.99 from Boots or Superdrug.
Not a bad high street foundation, I really want to try out the concealer version of this! I'm tempted to try out some other Bourjois foundations, let me know your favs! x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment