Wednesday 30 May 2012

I don't normally like mascara's with hard rubbery wands, they tend to make my eyelashes look a bit 'spikey' if you know what i mean! I've been using Benefit's they're real mascara for a couple of weeks now since receiving it at the Benefit blogger event.
First time I wore this mascara, my mum asked 'Are they Real?' haha spooky! The mascara comes in a box and the product has a nice silver tube. I've don't really go for highend mascara's but compared to drugstore ones, this is very fancy! The mascara is brilliant at gripping every lash. It's great for lengthening and separating my lashes. In the picture below i'm just wearing one coat and already my eyelashes look defined. It's also really good at lifting my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake. This is an amazing mascara but because of it's �18.50 price tag, I'm saving this beauty for special occasions! 
Don't forget Glamour magazine is out tomorrow & giving away some mini Benefit freebies! What do you think of this mascara? x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment