Saturday 13 July 2013

-picture heavy- If you've been following this blog for a while or know me in real life, you'll know just how much a love a good bargain. Mum calls me cheap; i call it being thrifty. I love shopping in the summer sales, even if it is for jumpers! Here are a few bits i've picked up this month...
Love Label @very jumper �15.00 sale
I'm such a jumper kinda girl and i love anything with a contrast of materials. The jumper sleeves are made out of a thin chiffon material and just adds something a bit different.
Love Label @ Very white jumper �25
I wanted a white jumper for the summer and the short sleeves makes this perfect. I think Love Label is my new favourite brand!
Oversized short sleeved shirts - Free!
I've had my eye on some square shirts from Topshop for a while now but �29 a pop? No thank you Sir Phillip! So i asked my grandad if he had any shirts he didn't want & he gave me some, bless! I'm going to turn some of the shirts into crop tops & other i'll be wearing as shirt dresses. Moral of the story - ask your grandparents for some 'vintage' hand me downs. 
Black LBD Tk Maxx �8.00 sale
Fringed shorts Tk Maxx �10.00 sale
As soon as i laid my eyes on these bad boys i knew they would be perfect for Reading. I don't know if i could brave these at home but i'll be wearing them all festival season.
Grey Skater dress Very �8.00 sale
This is a lovely dress for just slipping on when it's hot outside and you want something loose and comfy to wear. WHAT am i doing in that photo?!
Topshop Moto Jamie Ankle Grazer Jeans �13.50 sale
First dip into the world of Topshop jeans & i love them! The original �40 price tag has been putting me off but if i see any more in the sale i'll be getting them!

Have you found any good bargains lately? 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment