Monday 29 July 2013


Nail art not for your nails? Cuticle art is the next new thing in the intricate world of nail art. I first spotted it here  and knew straight away i wanted to give the look a go. It's so different, i've never seen anything like it before! I found some temporary tattoos from a SkinArt, you can pick them up from Boots, they do a wide range of designs(check them out here). I went for a little love heart and placed it just above my nail. I think it looks quite cool and subtle, however it's a shame they aren't very practical as they don't last long after washing your hands.

Finger nail art kinda reminds me of when i was at school and you would draw tattoos on your hands but i like it! I also tried it on my knuckle cara delevingne style. I think these would look really cool on fingers at a festival. If you wanted to give this a go try to find small, simple temporary tattoos.

What do you think? Will this craze be a one time wonder like feather hair extensions or do you think finger nail art is here to stay? Keep an eye out for celebs cottoning onto this trend!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment