Monday 29 July 2013

Must Read Blog Post of the Month - I've been really into DIY posts this month (two coming up on the blog soon!) I loved this DIY featherprint tutorial Gwen did on her blog, will definitely be giving this a go!
Must Watch Youtube Video of the Month - The latest craze in the world of beauty is 'Face Yoga'. Yep, you heard right, yoga for your face. Into The Gloss uploaded this video on youtube, give it a go!
Song of the Month - I've been a little bit a lot obsessed with Jake Bugg for over a year now & I love his latest single 'Broken'. If you've not heard of him you must check him out, he's 19 from Nottingham & sings folk/country style music, listen to 'Two Fingers' will your there.
Most Re-pinned on Pinterest this Month - This picture of actress Anna Sophia Robb was pinned onto my 'Hair' board becasue i'm chucking round the idea of chopping my locks off. I love how effort-less but still put together she looks & you guys seem to as well!
Most Read Post this Month - In the UK it has been scorching & it's not normally like that in the Summer! However, it's raining as I type this(typical). '9 Picks that get me reading for a sweating, scorching summer' received the most page views this month.
Added to the wishlist this Month - The new Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencils look amazing, I've tested them out instore and they feel really creamy & long lasting. I much prefer these to the new Max Factor Wild ones and the Revlon eyeshadow pencils.
Favourite Food this Month - Cadbury's have launched two new flavours in the UK this summer. I've tried both, Strawberries & Cream and Oreo - LOVE them! Someone stop me eating chocolate please.

What have you been loving this month? :) 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment