Tuesday 23 July 2013

source: weheartit
I've been driving for nearly two years now & what I love about it the most is the music. The right song coming on the radio can completely change your day. A recent THINK! survey suggested that almost 20% of accidents on major roads are sleep or tiredness related. Listening to music whilst driving can help to stay alert and focused on the road.  Below is my ultimate summer driving playlist, perfect for last minute road trips, on the way to the beach, festival journeys or just on the way to see a friend! 

Jake Bugg Two Fingers
Arctic Monkeys R U Mine
Kaiser Chiefs The Angry Mob
Feeder Buck Rogers
Mystery Jets Two Doors Down
Jet Are You Gonna be my Girl?
Dj Fresh Gold Dust (reminds me of my first silent disco!)
Black Eyed Peas Good Feeling
Foo Fighters The Pretender


0 comments:

Post a Comment