Saturday 7 September 2013

I'm the sort of person who loves nail art but isn't very good at it! If you're like me, fear not i have the answer. 'Sophie Does Nail Art' is an online shop by the Sophie Hamer. She hand paints bespoke and personalised nail designs. She is incredibly talented, some of her unique designs include Mickey Mouse prints, Pac Man and these cute little panda's! Each set costs just �5 and Sophie ships worldwide (Yay!). I was kindly sent these amazing SpongeBob SquarePants nails to try out! 

The nails come with a set of instruction on how to apply them. I bought some nail glue from Boots for �2.50 which i'd really recommend as they stayed on for a week! I received lots of compliments on my nails, thank you Sophie!

You can purchase Sophie's nails via her Etsy shop here or on her website here. Make sure to follow Sophie on twitter (@SophieHamerMUA) and her nail art account (@so_nailed). Sophie also paints onto natural nails, so if you're based in the Taunton area check her out! 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment