Saturday 14 September 2013






Mum: "Kia, you don't need another eyeshadow palette! " Me: "It's not for me, it's for my readers..." 
Mums reaction when she caught me swatching the new Posh palette from Beautyuk. Fellow beauty bloggers will understand.

Now you may think this looks quite similar to the MUA Undressed palette and Undress Me too (both of which i own #sorrynotsorry) and you'd be right. If your a fan of neutral, dusky, sultry colours you'll love 'Eden'.

The palette consists of ten mainly shimmery shades with a couple of mattes for shading. I like the simple white packaging and the mirror on the inside of the lid. The eyeshadow quality overall is good. As you can see from the photos above, some are more pigmented than others. The second shade in particular doesn't have very good colour pay-off. However, the colours are buildable and work best with a wet eyeshadow brush. I can see this becoming an everyday essential for me!

Beautyuk Posh Palettes come in three different designs and retail for �5.99 from Superdrug or online here.

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment