Thursday 19 September 2013


If you could only wear one nail polish shade for the rest of your life, what colour/brand would it be?
This is so hard because I am a total nail polish junkie! In terms of a brand it would definitely be Barry M, their polishes have amazing formulation and they are so affordable! Although a colour I would wear forever would be Ballet Slippers by Essie, it's such a gorgeous very pale pink shade that looks so elegant and classy. I just wish it had the formulation of Barry M polishes though as it takes about 4 coats to be opaque! 
What is the best beauty tip you've ever heard?
I saw on one of Glamlifeguru's videos that you should leave dry shampoo in your hair for a few minutes before brushing it out (rather than brushing it out straight away) to get it's full effects and it honestly works! I swear by dry shampoo as my hair is really thick and is a total mission to wash and this technique really helps to soak up all the oil in your hair and gives your hair such a fresh look. 
You would cry if they stopped making...
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! I am yet to find a better powder out there and I literally cannot live without it. I depend on it to finish off any make up look I do as I have combination skin so I really like to get rid of any shininess on my T-zone. I also absolutely adore the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and would be very sad if they stopped making that as it's the only foundation I have ever found to match my skin perfectly (just like the name!). 
What beauty products will you be reaching for this Autumn/Winter?
I will definitely be reaching for my favourite autumn/winter nail polish and that is Piccadilly Circus by Nails Inc. It's a really pretty light purple shade that is absolutely perfect for autumn and winter and the formulation is easy to apply and long lasting. I also absolutely love an Estee Lauder lipstick in Hot Kiss, it's a plum and kind of mocha type colour that looks amazing on the lips and couldn't be any more suited for the autumn and winter. I also love my Estee Lauder Smoky Plums Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palette for autumn because it has some absolutely beautiful plum eye shadow shades! 
Highstreet or highend beauty products?
I would say a bit of both! I love high street makeup and the vast majority of my beauty products are high street however some products just can't compete with some of the higher end products. There are products I adore and swear by from both ends of the spectrum so I don't think I will ever be able to chose between the two. I think when I am older and earning money I will probably reach more for the high end but right now on a student budget highstreet products suit me fine! 
Three blogs you would recommend checking out?
So hard to chose just 3! But I would say Sparrow Mint (http://sparrow-mint.blogspot.co.uk/) as her blog is really unique, fun and interesting to read and she is such a lovely person. I would also say Aifric from Nocturnelle (http://nocturnelle12.blogspot.co.uk/) as even though she doesn't post that often her posts are different to what you see from most beauty bloggers as there is more of her personality put into it and that really shows. The last person I would recommend is Emily from Beauty and the Budget (http://beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html) as I love how she mainly only posts about budget beauty products and I always find products that I want to try from her posts! Her blog is definitely one of those blogs where I read every single post without fail! 

Thank you to Natasha for taking part in this months blogger spotlight. Make sure to check out her lovely beauty and fashion blog here.You can also keep up to date with Natasha on twitter  and instagram. Please get in touch if you would like to take part next month, doesn't matter how long you've been blogging for or how many followers you have- i want to hear from you!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment