Monday 2 September 2013



Most Re-Pinned This Month - The new cuticle nail art craze I blogged about here has got you re-pinning this month. I really love this look but some of you had mixed feelings!
Blog Post of the Month - If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know how much a LOVE a beauty bargain. I often see budget beauty posts or watch the �20 make up challenge but Em has taken things to a whole new level. Check out her 'Bargain Beauty Must Haves Under �1' post here. Yes, under �1!
Song of the Month - You may not have heard of 'Peace' before, they are a four guys from Worcester . If you like Foals or Two Door Cinema club you'll probably like them! I love their song 'Wraith' which i saw them perform at Reading Festival at the weekend.
Added to my Wishlist this Month - This month I'm lusting after this gorgous silk jumpsuit from Topshop. I spotted it on Sophie's blog here, i don't think i would've given it a second glance if i saw it in store but it looks so lovely on her. However, at �90 i'm hoping it goes on sale soon!
Most Read Post this Month - Who doesn't love a storage post? Last month I made a nail varnish wardrobe to store my ever growing collection of polishes. Here is my DIY step-by-step guide of how i did it.
Video of the Month - I'am obbessed with make up artist/photographer Robin Black's website. '27 Seconds' is a short film project like nothing i've ever seen before. They illustrate the creative process behind the photo's that make up their content. I urge you to watch the videos!

After your lovely comments from my July Obsessions post i'll be making these a regular monthly feature. I think 'favourites' post can get a bit boring, so i've added things other than beauty to make it more personal & interesting - hope you like! What have you been obsessing over this month?

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment