Tuesday 20 August 2013

image source
Can you believe it's already the middle of August?! I love discovering new blogs to read, each month i have a selection of brilliant bloggers in my sidebar and it's time to share with you their lovely blogs...

Wand Included
Like most of us, Tasha is a little bit obsessed with clothes and make up! She regularly posts about products she's used up, giving in depth and honest reviews each time. I love reading her hauls and OOTD's for some shopping inspiration. Check out her July Empties post - this girl gets through a lot of products!

Confessions of a Makeup Addict
Youtuber,freelance makeup artist and beauty blogger Stephanie regularly posts about products she not only loves but also dislikes.Her posts are really informative and extremely helpful. Stephanie is fairly new to Youtube but she's got some great tutorials on there - check them out here. I found Stephanie's comparison of three different lip crayons very interesting!

Megs Says
A British beauty blog packed to the brim with wishlists and honest reviews. I love that Megan blogs about affordable beauty and after reading her in-depth reviews i mentally add products to my wishlist! The latest product Megan has persuaded me to get is the Seventeen Stay Time concealer which she reviewed here.

I hope you've found yourself some new reads. Don't forget, if you'd like to advertise on here packages are available from �3! Leave a comment below or visit here for more info.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment