Wednesday 21 August 2013

Crazy coloured hair is something i've wanted to experiment with for ages. After browsing Pinterest for some inspiration, i found plenty of snaps of celebrities rocking the blue hair trend. Most recently Miley debuted a blue pixie cut. I'm not braze enough to go full-on blue like Katy Perry or Azealia Banks but Rita Ora's blue dip-dye looks quite....normal? Here's how i got on with the Colour Xtreme blue hair gel...

I like it! The gel was really easy to use but things did get a little messy (see here!) so make sur you use gloves and wear an old t-shirt. I used a brush to stop there from being a harsh line to the dip-dye. The blue is quite bright but it washes out straight away and didn't stain my hair - perfect for experimenting! I used up about half the bottle for this look. I feel braver after trying this out and want to try something more permanent, watch this space!  

Colour Xtreme hair gels are available online here and retail at �5.10 

Would you dare to try blue hair or do you think it's too Marge Simpson? 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment