Friday 19 April 2013

If there's a time to brave new trends, it's on holiday. When I saw these floral trousers in H&M i was worried they'd be too in your face but then I saw they were 50% off and I was swayed. They had a few other patterns and they fit really well. �7.49 H&M.
On holiday I'm going to a water park so i need something that's going to keep everything in! Asda have some really nice swimwear pieces this summer. I saw some bikini's for �2.50 which looked nice. I opted for this bandeau floral print swimming costume with a control stomach panel. �12.00 ASDA.
After my little trip to Ibiza i've got heat rash on my face which is a pain in the bum. After doing some online research i read aloe vera gel is suppose to help & it has been a life saver. �2.66 Superdrug.
I've wanted a crochet waist dress forever! I spotted one about a year ago in Topshop for �50 but i just couldn't justify the price so i'm glad i held it off. As soon as i saw this i knew it was coming home with me. �19.99 TK Maxx.

So that was my little Dubai haul, I just hope we get a good summer so i can re-wear these clothes when i get home. Are you off on holiday this year? I can't wait to start wearing summer clothes again! 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment