Monday 29 April 2013

I take make up on holiday, is that weird? For me i don't even like to pop to Tesco without a bit of concealer so going abroad minus my make up bag - no, just no. I do shrink it down quite a lot and just keep the essentials in there. I don't think there's much need for brow powder, eye shadow or other eye products when you spend most of the time wearing sunglasses. This is why i packed my budget mascara from Natural Collection in Brown (�1.99) because i'll only brush on one coat. I made sure to pack my trusty Jemma Kidd Eyelash Curlers for days when i'm mascara free as it helps to make them look longer. To update my eye make up in the evening i took my Collection 2000 Kohl liner in Brown (�2.99) to smudge across the upper lash line. I also bought with me my Blink Eyebrow Gel in Cinnamon Spice (�15.00) which i can't live without! My eyebrows are quite big so this is a must-have to keep them in place. For my face i ditched the foundation and took Liz Earle's Sheer Skin Tint in Bare 02 (�21.00) which is a light tinted moisturiser with a dewy finish and SPF 15. To hide my dark circles i bought along the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer 03 (�4.99) in a darker shade then i would normally wear. I can't stand having dry lips so i always have a lip balm handy. I'm loving this tropical scented Chapstick �1.99(tastes like pina colda!) I took two different lipsticks; a neutral nude colour and a red. I went for MAC Shy Girl (�14.00) which is a really wearable peachy pink shade and No7 Precision Lip Liner in Blush (�6.75) which i fill-in my lips with for a matt red lip.

As requested i'll post my Dubai holiday photo's up soon! Are you of anywhere nice this year or is there somewhere you'd love to visit? Let me know your holiday beauty picks :) x

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment