Sunday 7 April 2013

Even though my blog is mainly beauty I actually prefer fashion blogs! I love fashion and wished I had the courage to post outfit of the days like some of my favourite bloggers. Below I have created three different looks - beach, party and casual. Each costs under �200, i'm such a bargain hunter I don't think any of my outfits exceed over �200 in real life! I loved making these outfits, I'm not very good when it comes to technical stuff online so I actually browsed my newest magazines for clothes and images, ripped out the things I liked, glue them to paper to create a college then scanned it into my printer before uploading it to my blog! I know, bit of a kerffule but much easier than trying to use photoshop. Let me know what you think of the looks :)
This beach look is definitely inspired more by Miami beach than Clacton-on-Sea. I loved summer so creating this look was really fun(eeekk Ibiza on Tuesday!) I wanted to base this look on the neon trend which is going to be big this summer but I didn't want it to be too in your face so I focused on bright,playful accessories. Firstly, lets all take a minute to appreciate the price of this neon zig-zag bikini which is only �5 from Asda. Maybe not your go-to place for swimwear but they actually do some nice affordable items. I wanted to mix up this feminine outfit with a bit of menswear so I've chosen this grey oversized mens t-shirt from Primark �6. This will look great tucked into these denim shorts - a classic summer staple with a twist. I love the quirky print on these shorts from Bershka �25.99. I'm a highstreet kinda girl so I've chosen to tie together the look with a skinny neon green belt from FCUK �25. I found this matching neon satchel from H&M �39.99 which is big enough for some sunnies and suncream. Last of all are these beautiful fresh white heels with a hint of neon from H&M �29.99. Outfit total - �131.97
Party time - when you think of parties you think dresses so I wanted to do something a little different. This trouser suit will definitely turn heads. I fell in love with the paisley blue print with hints of gold embroidery. The trousers are �20 (on sale) from ASOS and the similar top is �45 from Miss Selfridge. I love the matchy matchy trend inspired by the lovely Florence Welsh. I thought these clunky(is that a word?) Zara wedges, �59.99, would be prefect for this party look. A big coat thrown over the shoulders will not only be practical but look so good. This faux fur coat is �35 from ASOS. To finish of the look I thought this prune coloured hat from Reiss, �39, and a slick of blood red lipstick would tie the look together nicely. Outfit Total - �198.99
Casual is what I like to wear most. This look is simple but with a few quirky pieces to make it more special and animal prints too keep it on-trend. How cool is this jumper, any jumper with an animal motif is cool in my books. This dark blue leopard jumper is �69.99 from good old Zara. I'm such a jeans kinda girl, i went with a straight pair from oasis for �48. As soon as I saw these pumps I instantly thought of those Marc Jacob shoes. These cute animal ballet flats with  a small heel from Javari are a much cheaper highstreet version and cost �34.20. Statement jewellery is going to be a big trend this summer, I thought this chunky gold necklace from Gogo Phillip, �15, works perfectly with this outfit. No look is complete without a handbag, I went for a simple black shoulder bag from H&M (instore) �14.99. Outfit Total - �182.18


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment