Wednesday 19 December 2012

I do enjoy a trip to Lush, even if it's just for a sniff. I love their bath products and i LOVE their showers gels but I've never tried their shampoo before...

Lush say - "This bottle is full of the power of flowers, collected and concentrated for you by the bees.
While they were collection the pollen, we searched the meadows for beautiful flowers 
to fragrance their work". Doesn't that make you want to try it even more?! 

Now then, I'm not really a big fan of honey but I thought this product didn't really smell like the kind of honey you'd eat. It has a very strong scent which is quite hard to describe, a bit florally with a hint of orange & honey - i quite like it! This lathers really well and once rinsed out, your hair will smell delicious. 

I use about a 10p sized dollop each time & for quite a small bottle it seems to be lasting for ages! I have dry bleached hair & i find this helps to restore shine and moisture to my over-worked locks. 

You can purchase this for �7 for 110g from Lush stores and online

What do you think of Lush? :)

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment