Wednesday 12 December 2012

I love seeing how other beauty bloggers store their beauty products. I  pop all my nail varnishes in a glass kilner jar and store most of my make up in little beauty bags. Recently, I was sent this lovely box from beauty-boxes.com. They sell a wide range of beauty boxes to keep your make up organised. I fell in love with this cath kidson-esque floral print instantly, look how pretty it is!

The inside is really spacious and has a little mirror on the top and also a pouch for holding things such a make up brushes. The quality of the box is very good, beauty-boxes.com actually offer a years warranty on any defective materials which is reassuring! The box is sturdy so i'll be using it when i take my make up travelling with me. It also comes with a lock to keep your contents safe.

I thought, as it is nearly Christmas (13 days people!) this would make such a cute gift idea. If you filled it with beauty products,below, you could make a DIY hamper & whoever you give it to can re-use the box!


What do you think of this beauty box? I like it a lot.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment