Friday 28 December 2012

Hope you all had a brill Christmas, i always get a bit sad when it's all over. I spent this year with family, eating way too many mince pies and watching christmas telly. Santa bought me lots of lovely things, hope you got what you wanted!

If your not familiar with this sort of post (read my last one here) the idea behind it is i show you some of my favourite blogs posts from the past month in the hope you discover some new bloggers and get some inspiration. I don't think we share the blogs we love enough, I'm going to try and make this a regular thing!



  1. As soon as I saw this post, i knew i had to share it with you. In this post Geneva talks about the concept of re-gifting (which i'm cool with) and write her top tips on how to do it successfully!
  2. I've been a fan of Sarah's blog for a while now, it was her amazing illustrations that first caught my eye. She mainly blogs about fashion and her blog post are just beautiful to look at! Her photo's look editorial - you must check her out.
  3. For me Adrienne is THE queen of reviews. Her reviews are always so detailed, she swatches everthing, includes a rating of each product and her photographs are so unique. I have no idea how she has time to keep writing all her brilliant posts! I loved reading this review of the Kardashion sister's new make up collection 'Khroma' 
  4. I wanted to make a few DIY presents this year & this one Meg posted is just genius.  Make sure you check out her gift guides too, some really unusual presents on there!
  5. Another great DIY gift idea. This Christmas Tree Brownie gift is super easy to make. Handy if you need to do any last minute gifts!
  6. My current favourite fashion blog, Lydia puts together pieces that i would never think to. if you've not heard of her - your missing out. Check out Lydia's blog here.


What do you think of my favourite picks?
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton |Pinterest

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment