Sunday 23 February 2014

It's not often I splurge out on a highend product and when I do it's normally after wanting it for a year and reading 1000's of reviews. I'd read numourous good reviews of Boing concealer and i'm forever on the hunt for products to hide my hereditary dark circles so I decided to purchase this.

I like the simple, no fuss packaging. The solid concealer feels powdery at first but quickly warms up when using your fingers. I find this the best way to apply as it helps to blend. I've been trying this under my eyes and it does help to camouflage dark circles but not as much as I'd hoped. It's very similar to the Seventeen Phwoar Concealer which I normally use. I don't find this too cakey but it can tend to crease. The lightest shade (01) suits my skintone. I'd recommend this to those with minor dark circles and blemishes but avoid if you have dry skin and very dark circles!

For �17.50 you get 3g of product, which will last you a long time. Would I repurchasing again? No, I was kind of expecting it to be better for the price I paid. I'll be sticking to my highstreet duo of Seventeen Phwoar Paint and Collection Lasting Perfecion for now!

Have you tried Benefit Bo-ing before, what did you think?

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment