Tuesday 4 February 2014


I hate spots. They always seem to pop up just before a big event i.e first date, school photo or just somewhere where they'll be cameras. I say enough is enough, it time to win this blemish battle with these spot fighting treatments that actually work. Here are four products which help to stop spots for good. Yeah, how do you like me now you pesky things.

Boots Skin Clear Rapid Action Spot gel �3.33 (LINK)
This clear gel claims to be clinically proven to reduce the size of spots in just two hours. It's quite hard to put a time limit on how quickly this works as I use this overnight, however when I wake up my spots appear smaller and also redness is reduced. I only use this at night time as when it dries it looks a bit like your skin is peeling - not a good look! 
Miaroma 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil �4.19 (LINK)
You can pick up tea tree oil from most shops nowadays. This is a good alternative from treatment gels if you wanted to try something with more natural ingredients. I apply a bit of this to a cotton bud a gently dap it on any blemishes. This is great for the day as it's not visible once applied. 
Good Things Stop That Spot �4.99 (LINK)
This product really does aim to do exactly what it says on the tin. This anti-bacterial gel contains active extracts of papaya, acai and willow bark to help diminish breakouts. You just need to dap a small amount of this on the affected area and leave it to do its thing! I find this very gentle on the skin and would suit those with sensitive-prone complexions.
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot* �9.35 (LINK)
The formula is enriched with hyaluronic and salicylic acid which is well known for its spot fighting properties. After applying the clear gel I can feel it getting to work immediately as there's a slight tingling sensation at first. This product does quickly get to work and completely disappears spots in three days.

Now you've stopped those spots, how do you get rid of scarring? I'd love to hear you suggestion so I can try them out! 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment