Tuesday 18 February 2014

If you know me in real life you'll know just how much I love a good bargain. Before buying anything I'll shop around for the best deal. ' My Beauty Compare' is the first beauty price comparison website where you can compare prices before spending your hard earned cash. No need to waste time visiting each website as My Beauty Compare finds you the best deal.

Not only a money saving website, you can also create your own profile which allows the site to match products to specially suit your skintype/hair/diet. There are plenty of unbiased products reviews and video tutorials for you to indulge in too. With over 1,500 products from brands such as Bobbi Brown & Max Factor there's plenty of products to ogle over.
Enough from me, why don't you check it out yourself? Visit My Beauty Compare here  and start comparing the prices of your fav beauty buys! Keep up to date with all thing beauty on the Beauty Compare twitter account here


*collaboration post, opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment