Tuesday 29 October 2013

After growing a very bored of my old blog design i decided it was time for a change. I've always tried to edit my blog layout myself (as you could probably tell!) but i'm not very good with html so i got a professional to do it this time! The incredibly talented team at Pipdig created my new layout. I simply told them what colour scheme i wanted and sent them some links to a few blog designs i liked and they quickly came up with the final design. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. There's less clutter, it looks more professional and is hopefully easier to navigate for you.

I hoping this will be a new chapter for Make Me Up. I plan on creating more unique and interesting content for you. I can't stand it when beauty blogs just post review after review, it's nice to change things up! This may mean i'll be posting less often but the quality will hopefully be better. I have a giveaway coming up in a few weeks just to say thank you for all your support, it means a lot to me!

I'd really recommend Pipdig if your looking to get your blog re-designed. Their prices start from just �5, check out the website here. What do you think of the new look? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment