Friday 25 October 2013

Rimmel are cranking out the new releases this Autumn/Winter. New Apocalips shades, Moisture Renew Lipsticks, Retro Glam Mascara and they've just announced Rita Ora will be collaborating with the brand soon. I'm still not sure whether i love or loathe Wake Me Up but I thought i'd give Rimmel's latest foundation offering a go. 
This is a liquid mousse so it has quite a thick texture but it still blends into the skin easily and doesn't feel cakey. I have the shade 'Ivory' which is the second lightest and is a tad too dark for my pale skin. As you can see from the swatch it has pink, almost grey undertones to it. I apply this with my RT flat foundation brush to get maximum coverage. This foundation leaves skin looking flawless and does a good job at covering redness and blemishes. I find i don't need to use concealer for my spots when i use this! I would describe the finish as velvety as it's not completely matte. 

Overall, great coverage, light-weight and affordable. For reference my skin type normal/combination. If you wanted a free sample of this, pick up this months copy of Boots free Health & Beauty magazine. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation �5.99 from Boots

Have you tried this foundation before, how did you get on?

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment