Sunday 10 March 2013

A new season is always bad news for our banks. New product launches reflect's what looks have been created on the catwalk and every brand brings out new,exciting products to tempt us with. I love seeing what trends come out as it gives me new looks to try out!
This Spring/Summer is all about the 'Mannequin  Manicure'. To create this look you'll need a flesh toned polish that is similar to the undertones in your skin so your nails blend with your skin creating that shop dummy look. This trend makes your nails look really elegant and it's great if you've got short fingers as it elongates them!

But Ultimately, a trend is;n. tendency, a current style or fashion and you don't have to follow them. Wear what makes you feel good regardless of what magazines, brands,celebrities are saying. I will be adapting this trend to suit me as pale nude varnishes can make my already pale hands look a bit dead. I'll warm my skintone up by wearing corally nude shades, 'trendadapting' if you will.(i just made that word up)

Above: No7 So simple, Mavala Vanilla(wearing), No7 Practically Perfect.

Will you be going nude on your nails?


*You'll probably know if you follow me on twitter I've been away this week in Paris - it was so much fun! I went away with college for four days and got back this Thursday. I managed to climb to the top of the effiel tower, mobbed cara delevingne, saw the mona lisa, spotted kate moss at Louis Vuitton, meet some nice french soliders, went on a ghost tour, visited Disneyland and ate too many pain au chocolates. It was my first time in Paris & I would really recommend it. Let me know if you want me to post my holiday photo's on here, i don't know if thats weird or not! I've already posted a few here on twitter. Have a good week :)*

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment