Tuesday 18 September 2012

Hello nice normal people.
As we've started to say bye to summer (did we ever say hello?!) I've been loving seeing what new products are being launched and what's on trend. Also my favourite thing about September is that most shops do double student discount! I've only bought a few things this month but got some pretty good deals!
I don't normally shop in Dorothy Perkins but they were advertising that they did a 15% student discount so I had a little look inside. I spotted these two beauties and had to buy them. They also do student discount on sale items so I paid �8.50 instead of �10. No bad as they retail for �28!
I had a No7 voucher so decided it would be rude not to use it! I wanted a new lipstick so I went with 'Pink Whisper'. No7 do so many lipsticks it took me ages to decide on one. Also, I asked last night on twitter what nail varnish shades you were loving at the minute and lots of people recommended Essie polishes, and in particular 'Bikini So Teeny' which is a lovely light blue. I spotted a similar shade at the No7 counter called 'Minty Fresh'. I picked up some face wipes for my sister, i much prefer using a moonie!) as I didn't really need any of there skincare products; but buying three items meant me getting the nail varnish for free as all No7 is on 3 for 2 at the minute, happy days!

What have you been buying lately?

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment