Beauty Tips
Home
SiteMap
Cookie Policy
Privacy Policy
About Us
Delicacy is another free premium blogger template.
Saturday, 26 November 2011
making my first youtube video
13:30 by Unknown
No comments
OMGGGGG, so weird! Today I filmed my first Youtube video! I put a poll up yesterday asking what you wanted to see and 'sister doing my make up' won. So here is a still from the video and it will hopefully be up next week! Have a good weekend x
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me
ads
Find Us on Facebook
Popular Posts
How To Try Out New Beauty Trends On a Budget
New beauty trends come around every season. Magazines and blogs are full of the newest launches and trends to try out but how do you know if...
what's in my bag?
i first saw this on Shirley's blog :) & thought i'd have a go at it! No ipads or anything to impress you with! Just normal han...
glowy, fresh, winter make up tutorial
In my 'ask me anything' post I had a few requests to do some tutorials. The reason I don't do these often is that I basically do...
Moo MiniCards Review
This post has been a long time coming. I always seem to have more pressing posts though, but not this time! This is a product review of some...
How much is your face worth?
Yep another 'How much is your face worth' tag - I've seen a few of these lately! I have never done a tag on here before but it...
Collection Work The Colour Lip Butters Review
These lip pencils are proving popular with beauty brands. They are ridiculously easy to apply, hydrating and are very affordable - what'...
week in pictures #04
Cringe at how food related this weeks post is! I have finished college for the summer now :)) i plan on spending my time off at the beach,sh...
Watermelon Nails
Wow, is it time for another post already? I was going to use yesterday to get my pictures all nicely resized and watermarked and, if I had s...
BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: The Camera's Lying
Amy is one cool kid. If you like photography, fashion and make up - you're in for a right treat. See what Amy has to say on her favour...
no make up, make up
You know that feeling when you don't want to wear make up but you have to go out somewhere. I normally get this on Sundays and I can...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(125)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(219)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(27)
►
2012
(271)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(125)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(12)
First ever MAC purchases
making my first youtube video
Big Beauty Debate: Sexualisation of women in the m...
BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: The Secret Avenue
your questions answered
glowy, fresh, winter make up tutorial
Autumn/Winter Nail Trends
What beauty box should I choose?
how to get beautiful skin this winter.
week in pictures #07
FOTD
Diana Vickers for Collection 2000 - reviews
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
Beautiy Jay. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment