Monday 28 November 2011


I've never really understood the hype around MAC. I don't really know many people that use this brand but since becoming a beauty blogger, I've noticed nearly every blogger own's some products from MAC. I gave into the temptation and brought some products from them. I can't comment whether I like them yet but stay tuned for an update! I have the pro longwear foundation and the select moisture cover. What are your MAC fav's? Should I be writing MAC in block capitals? I'll stop saying MAC now. As you can tell I don't have the foggiest! Sshhh kia.

Follow me & see more pictures on twitter.

*EDIT before you considering spending a lot of money on a make up purchase do your research! I looked at loads of blog reviews, asked bloggers and watched youtube video's before deciding what to spend my pennies on!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment