Tuesday 15 November 2011

I love nail varnish. My Colour changes weekly depending on my mood and the latest trends. So, I don't want to keep you waiting, check out what nail trends are popular this A/W. WARNING your friends are going to be well jel when they see how cool your nails look after reading this post.    
MATTE NAILS
I love the way my Mavala Color Matt top coat completely changes the way your nail varnish looks. As you can see in the photo, I've left one nail to show you the effect it gives. Forget magnetic or crackle nail varnish, matte nails are the way forward.

GLITTER NAILS 

There is something very festive about sparkly nails. I'm currently loving the nail glitter pots from GOSH(3.99 from Superdrug). Perfect trend if you love nail art but aren't very good at it! All you need to do with these is dip your nails in the pot, simple. Andrea Fulerton does Glitter pens, you can see me wearing them here.

NAKED NAILS

The Androgynous trend is huge right now; the boyish look dominated catwalks. For a masculine yet extremely simple look is to keep nails clean and bare. Being fashionable has never been so easy.

Any of these trends take your fancy? 

Completely out of the blue and unrelated, but I wanted to share with you my bargain buy of the year! I popped into TK Maxx this morning and spotted this lovely cape I'd had my eye on for ages. The price had been reduced to �7.00! Lots of different capes there under �10!



Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment