Thursday 10 January 2013

When i first saw these purple and blue temporary hair dyes my initial thoughts were something like - 'there's no way i'm using those, what I am 10?' Silly, silly Kia look at me now. I started off by googling blue hair and found this picture of demi lovato, doesn't her hair looks amazing! So i went for it. On my first attempt i may have spray a little too much (whilst wearing my white work top,oopss) as you can see in this photo i tweeted. Luckily, it washes out really easily with a bit of shampoo. On my second attempt (above) I sprayed small sections of my hair whilst holding a piece of kitchen roll behind to protect my top. It kinda reminds me of Topshop's Sandstorm collection advertisement. I never thought i'd be that girl with coloured hair but i like it a lot.

Blue/purple hair spray: Colour Xtreme* �2.99 Boots
Lipstick: Natural Collection Crimson �1.99
Jumper: Ever ours

Make sure you use this in a well ventilated room as it's quite strong. Also, wear a cape or something to protect your clothes. They do all sorts of colours, go crazy :)

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton |Pinterest


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment