Friday 2 November 2012

If there's anything i love more than writing my blog, it's reading blogs. Saying that, i haven't posted in a while now, you need to be in the right mood & have something to say! I love coming home, putting the kettle on & catching up with my favourite bloggers. I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of my favourite posts from last month. Hopefully you'll discover some new bloggers & maybe get some inspiration for what to write about :) I've never done this before so let me know what you think....
1. My easy, soft & bouncy curl tutorial - This Chicks Got Style
I've been wearing my hair this way lately & it's a nice change! If you like Rosie Huntington-whitelyesque hair you'll probably like this easy step by step tutorial.
2. Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer vs YSL Touche Eclat - Non Optional 
I love a high end dupe & i've been wanting to try out touche eclat for agesss! So I was excited to see if Nicola had discovered a drugstore dupe. I wont tell you if she found a good one, you'll have to check out the review ;) I did buy one of them after reading it...
3. Glowing Skin Makeup Tutorial - Gh0stparties
I always envied Kate's glowy make up look so couldn't wait to see what her secrets were! I've added a few make up products to my wishlist after watching her tutorial & will be giving this look a go.
4. DIY Christmas - Make Your Own Wrapping Paper - JetleyMess
SO excited for christmas! Loved reading Jade's cute tutorial on how to make your own wrapping paper. I've bought all the bits and bobs I need & will be attempting to make my own tonight!
5. Beauty Spends in September - Ramblings of a Beauty Bird
I think this is such a great idea for a blog post to actually write down how much money you've spent on beauty products that month. I'm a bit reluctant to do this but love having a nosey & what people have been buying!
6. Vintage Mixed Prints - Style Peaches
I actually love this girls style & i love that you never see her face! She really deserves more followers so go check her out :)
Have you discovered some new bloggers? x

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment