Monday 12 November 2012





The Discovery Club is a new idea where you get sent a box of the latest fragrance samples to try at home. I think this is such a good idea for fragrance lovers or even if you don't like choosing perfumes in shops. Boxes are sent out quarterly and include five samples, discount vouchers and an information booklet. All comes packaged in a little blue box. The five perfume samples in their first box includes Hugo Boss Nuit, Paco rabanne Million, Ralph Lauren 2, Lancome La Vie Est Belle and Swaroski Aura.

I always have trouble choosing a new fragrance so the discovery box would be really helpful! I think it would make a cute gift for a fragrance fanatic too. Also, the little sample sizes are perfect for popping in my handbag.

The Discover club retails for a very reasonable �5 per box, it's sent out quarterly & you can cancel your subscription at any time. For more information have a look on The Fragrance Shop's website here.

With the success of beauty boxes I think this idea will do well. I know a lot of people aren't keen on receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes, but what do you think of the Discovery Club? 

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment