Wednesday 28 November 2012

Nice bit of alliteration there. I've been loving all the Christmas related posts lately, SO excited for Christmas! A few weeks ago a little black box arrived at my door which included some party prepping products from Holland & Barrett. I always enjoy getting ready to go out & thought it'd be nice to share with you some of the new products I've discovered!

Miaflora Coconut Oil �6.99 for 207ml
I hear a lot of bloggers rave about coconut oil, celebs such as Miranda Kerr & Gwyenth Paltrow are also big fans. Did it live up to the hype? Well, I tried it as a moisturiser  i used it in the shower, i used it like a hair mask and i also mixed it with sea salt (apparently Jennifer Aniston does this!) to make a body scrub....it's such a versatile product it's been brilliant at battling the winter elements.It's definitely worth a try, if you don't like it you can always add it to a korma...
Fat Metaboliser currently half price -�5.49 for 120 
So if your having trouble getting into your LBD for Christmas this is suppose to offer some aid. It combines a unique formula which contains vitamin B6 to contribute to normal energy yeilding metabolism as well as protein and glycogen. This should be used whilst exercising and eating a low-fat diet. Normally retails for �10.99 but is half price right now!


Holland & Barrett's Skin, Hair and Nails Formula �3.84 for 60 (on offer)
I've always been intrigued by supplements & whether they really do work. I've been trailing these for a couple of weeks now & my nails do feel stronger. I can't tell yet if they've has an effect on my skin or hair but i'll keep you updated! The caplets contain vitamin A, vitamin E and  selenium. These normally retail for �7.69 but are on offer till the 5th Dec - be quick!

As well as the products pictured above, some other of my essentials for getting ready are Xen-tan Absoultue Luxe, tangle teezer, benefit they're real and my Jemma Kidd eyelash curlers!

I thought it's only right to include a few of my favourite Christmas dresses - I love dress shopping, after spending waaay to long looking at dresses online i've chosen my top 3 favourites for a bit of party dress inspiration! 1,2 & 3.

What are your go to products for getting ready? Let me know if you've done any Christmassy posts lately, i love reading them! Also, i've got some DIY present tutorials coming up so keep your eyes peeled :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment