Monday 19 March 2012


Favourite Nail Varnish Company?

I am one of those people who HATE spending over �5 for a nail varnish! So my collection mainly consists of high street nail varnishes. My Favourite Brands are Barry M, No 7 and Collection 2000. 



Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter all the way! It can be a bit messy sometimes but i love the way it looks. You can see me wearing the GOSH glitter here (LINK).



OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? 
OPI is the only one i have tried from those three so i would have to go for that one. China Glaze and Essie are nice but at �9 a pop i know i'll be able to find a cheaper dupe on the highstreet. With the two OPI polishes above, the colours are quite unique so i don't mind spending a bit extra.


When do you change you nail varnish?
Every week. I take it off on Friday - before work on Saturday. Then on Saturday night/Sunday i'll paint my nails. 



Favourite Colour?
I brought it from boots in a city i've forgotten about 5 years ago. I never see this brand any more and i should really through this away but i just love the colour. Yellow just seems to brighten up my mood.



Dark or bright?
Bright all the way for me, dark colours don't really suit me. The darkest i would go is the dark blue above & i normally just save it for my toes.



What are you wearing on your nails now?
I brought this on Saturday with a �5 No 7 voucher. I do like their nail varnishes but i just can't justify paying full price for one! But, maybe one day, i'll go completely crazy and pay �7. This is called 'Highland Mist' & i quite like it!


Matte Nails?
I think this looks really cool & it's a nice change from shiny nails. You can see me wearing this here (LINK).

French Manicure?
I think it looks nice & professional but.... a bit boring? I'd rather have a splash of colour on my nails.


Favourite Winter Colour?
Every is so grey and dull in the winter I like to brighten things up with a bright colour on my nails. And when it gets close to christmas i go for glittery nails to get in the festive spirit! 

My current nail varnish storage, need something bigger! Any ideas? 

I could go on about nails all day - i tag YOU all to do this 
x

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment