Wednesday 14 March 2012

I am a nosey person, love seeing people's collection/storage posts. I asked on twitter if anyone would be interested in seeing a post dedicated to just one brand, showing you the products I've tried. And you said yes! Collection 2000 was a brand that was requested the most. After sorting through my stash i organized my products and photographed them for you.

Collection 2000, recently re-brand to just 'Collection', is an affordable highstreet brand. I think lately the company has improved the quality and range of their products. The Lasting Perfection concealer went down well with so many bloggers and is a personal favourite of mine. A year ago they launched the 'Cream Puffs' which are uh-may-zing! Their Hot Looks nail varnishes are only �1.79 each and perfect if you fancy an on trend shade.




Products I would Recommend;
Lasting Perfection Concealer (need to repurchase this, my fav highstreet concealer)
Cream Puffs (great if your not really a big fan of lip products)
Hot Looks Nail Varnish (just check the brushes before buying as they can be dodgy sometimes) 

I know the answer to this question is going to be bad for my bank but...
What Collection 2000 products do you like? 

Also let me know what other products you would like to see my collection of - maybe nail/skincare/haircare/makeup? 
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment