Beauty Tips
Home
SiteMap
Cookie Policy
Privacy Policy
About Us
Delicacy is another free premium blogger template.
Saturday, 7 May 2011
nail varnish storage
05:27 by Unknown
No comments
This is where i store my nail varnishes, they used to be keep in a little box but i could only see the top of them so i decided to put them into a clear jar! I might do a post on my skincare & make up storage next :) how do you store your cosmetics?
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Tagged:
nails
,
storage
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me
ads
Find Us on Facebook
Popular Posts
How To Try Out New Beauty Trends On a Budget
New beauty trends come around every season. Magazines and blogs are full of the newest launches and trends to try out but how do you know if...
what's in my bag?
i first saw this on Shirley's blog :) & thought i'd have a go at it! No ipads or anything to impress you with! Just normal han...
glowy, fresh, winter make up tutorial
In my 'ask me anything' post I had a few requests to do some tutorials. The reason I don't do these often is that I basically do...
Moo MiniCards Review
This post has been a long time coming. I always seem to have more pressing posts though, but not this time! This is a product review of some...
How much is your face worth?
Yep another 'How much is your face worth' tag - I've seen a few of these lately! I have never done a tag on here before but it...
Collection Work The Colour Lip Butters Review
These lip pencils are proving popular with beauty brands. They are ridiculously easy to apply, hydrating and are very affordable - what'...
week in pictures #04
Cringe at how food related this weeks post is! I have finished college for the summer now :)) i plan on spending my time off at the beach,sh...
Watermelon Nails
Wow, is it time for another post already? I was going to use yesterday to get my pictures all nicely resized and watermarked and, if I had s...
BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: The Camera's Lying
Amy is one cool kid. If you like photography, fashion and make up - you're in for a right treat. See what Amy has to say on her favour...
no make up, make up
You know that feeling when you don't want to wear make up but you have to go out somewhere. I normally get this on Sundays and I can...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(125)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(219)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(27)
►
2012
(271)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(125)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(14)
▼
May
(13)
beauty tip
NOTW
make up illustrations
week in pictures #03
beauty tip
shop & tell
revlon photoready compact foundation - review
feathered flick
kia's essential guide to: mascara
nail varnish storage
beauty tip
Oooo have you seen that... magic green lipstick?
BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: Racheyem
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
Beautiy Jay. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment