Saturday 14 May 2011



I decided to try this foundation as I'm a fan of Revlon's Photoready liquid foundation. Skip to the bottom of this post for a quick review :)


What they say:
"-Perfected, poreless airbrushed skin in any light
-Liquefying screen turns cream to liquid, then dries to a soft powder finish
-Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to help erase every flaw
-Complete, yet virtually undetectable coverage.
-Soft luminous finish."







The liquefying screen it comes with makes the whole process a little messy, however you can remove it! It has a creamy texture and blends really easily into the skin.

When I first applied it I was disappointed with the coverage. It was more light than full, and didn't cover my blemishes or under eye dark circles. 

However, when I photographed myself wearing the foundation it came up so much nicer in the photos! So I suppose being a photoready foundation, It does do it's job really well and gives the skin a flawless finish. Without flash shows the results i was seeing, with flash it erased my flaws by reflecting light.


with flash
without flash


Good things:
  • soft matte finish
  • photographs well with flash
  • easy to apply
  • comes with mirror
Bad thing:
  • doesn't give full coverage
  • liquefying screen makes it difficult to apply
Overall this is a good foundation if your having photographs taken. I'll probably use it on top of my colourstay foundation as a powder to set it.

Has anyone else tried this?

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment