Saturday 16 April 2011

did a little bit of shopping this morn! Nothing extremely exciting, I also wanted to say a BIG hello to all my new followers :) & hello to all my oldies too!



i always feel like wearing brighter nail varnish when the weather get's warmer :)
Popped into boots and saw an offer in the collection 2000 section - free hot looks nail varnish when you spend 4 pounds or more, I brought the lasting perfection concealer in shade 2 which was 4.19 and picked up some nail varnish. I'd heard a lot of good things about this concealer, I can do a review on this if anyone would like! 




I'm thinking of dedicating a day of the week to write a post with a beauty tip on it, so different tip every week - what do you think?




some exciting things coming up on my blog soon! x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment