Monday 18 April 2011

E-SHOPI have been debating whether to do this feature on Givenchy's exciting new d�mesure mascara or sudocrem's new packaging. I want my blog to be about affordable products for people that don't intend on spending a fourtune on make up.


That is why Aprils 'Oooo have you seen that...' is all about this beauty.

Sudocrem isn't just for babies any more, It also works as a spot cream; recommended by Cheryl Cole and also moisturises dry skin. 

How is this product any better than the tub?

  • it is more hygienic 
  • easier to apply - no more sudocrem in your nails!
  • compact - i'd rather have this in my pocket
  • not as messy
So the product is excatly the same, just the packaging has changed. I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.
I will definitely be buying this, it is a life saver when it comes to dealing with my spots! Has anyone else tried sudocrem?

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment