Wednesday 12 March 2014



I love Eyeko.
I love Alexa Chung.
So you can guess how chuffed I was to find about their collaboration. The set completely sold out in Selfridge's within the first day of sale. I've been using these products for around a month now to see what all the hype is about. Read on to hear how I found the Eyedo collection...

The limited edition Eyedo Liquid Liner (�15.00) is an even better version of the companies iconic Skinny Liquid Liner. The pigment of this liner is jet black and glides on smoothly. The felt tip style nib allows for an easy application. It's waterproof formula lets you use this in your waterline and manages to stay put for around 12 hours.

I'm already a huge fan of Eyeko's mascaras. I use their 'Black Magic Mascara' daily and it's honestly the best one I've ever tried. The Eyedo mascara (�20.00) is described as an 'oversized brush with un-even bristles in carbon black, designed to maximise volume without clumpiness'. The wand is weird, it resembles a helter-skelter shape. The bristles don't manage to coat every lash due to it's odd shape. I'm not a huge fan of this, I find it quite tricky to use and it isn't cheap.

I do really love the packaging of this collection. I think the Eyedo Liquid Liner is a great product but not even my girl crush on Alexa would persuade me to repurchase the Eyedo mascara again. You can buy the Alexa Chung for Eyeko range online here. Have you tried any of these products yet? 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment