Saturday 29 March 2014

Cocktails, pampering and macaroons equals blogger heaven.
This Thursday I was invited to London to attend a Dove blogger event. The event itself took place in a rather swanky St. Martins Lane Hotel. My nose lead me to an apartment suite decked out with Dove products. I brought my Mum along with me, it was her first event and as she's already a huge Dove fan I thought a pampering session would fit in perfectly with Mother's Day this Sunday. 

We were introduced to Dove's new Pistachio and Magnolia Purely Pampering range. The silky formulations, edible fragrances and rich essential oil ingredients make these new products perfect for a daily pamper. The collection consists of a body wash and body lotion, both of which are available now.

Dove always produce something special scent-wise each year. There latest offering to the Purely Pampering range did not disappoint. The new collection is based around indulging in some me-time and treating your skin with delicious ingredients every day. I had the chance to chat with the lovely ladies who had created the new fragrance for Dove. They had flown in specially from Paris and spoke with knowledge, love and passion for their newest creation. What I really took from the event was just how much research, testing and time goes into creating and developing new products. It's truly impressive how they manage to sell such high quality products at affordable prices. 

My pick out of the new scents has to be Pistachio Cream, a delicately sweet fragrance with a floral scent and the pistachio blend makes this even more delicious.

After dousing myself in the body wash last night, I'm pleased to report back the experience of showering with Dove is a luxurious one. The thick, silky formula leaves skin nourished and smelling amazing. The body washes are blended with Dove's unique NutriumMoisture which contains a blend of skin-natural moisturiser. This helps to leave skin feeling hydrated and not tight unlike most shower gels. 

After taking it all in, I left in a Dove daze. I even Secretly hoped the tube home would be packed so communities would have to inhale and appreciate my Pistachio and Magnolia aroma.

A review of the new products will be up shortly. Dove are also launching some exciting new products later on in the year which I can't wait to share with you! 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment