Saturday 7 December 2013


I've never bought a Christmas jumper until now. This year I popped to Primark after seeing everyone's Christmas jumpers last December. 

There were SO many to choose from and all costing a very reasonable �12.00. Designs ranged from the subtle, classic xmas jumpers to 3D padded features. I took some photo's of Primarks offerings to help you choose if you're looking to get one. Be quick - these are flying of the shelf! I opted for the one with Santa's bum stuck in the chimney and I haven't taken it off this month! They are surprising good quality and cosy. Don't forget to check out the men's section as they have some goodens. 

Have you got a Christmas jumper yet? I'm blogging '12 days of Christmas' this month, catch up here

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment